50 Inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
You will be admitted to this 50 Inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart TV giveaway if you are able to c0rrectly answer who sponsors the Sharks home ground and guess what stage of the tournament the Sharks will reach in this year’s T20 Vitality Blast. Easy, right? What are you waiting for?
1. The promoter is: Sussex Cricket Limited (company no.30143R) whose registered office is at The 1st Central County Ground, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN.
2. The competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over (at time of entry) except employees of the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to enter the competition must get a parent/guardian to fill in the entry form.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.sussexcricket.co.uk/competitions.
6. The competition will be promoted on various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
7. Only one entry per, per person, per competition will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The competition start and end date for entry will be the following for each respective monthly competition. The promoter reserves the right to alter these start
and end times to fit their schedule.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. To enter the competition following the following simple steps:
– Navigate to www.sussexcricket.co.uk/compeititions.
– Complete registration form including all mandatory fields including marketing preferences.
– Answer the competition question(s).
– Click submit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. Each competition prize will be clearly listed on the competitions page ahead of the competition start time: www.sussexcricket.co.uk/compeititions.
14. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. If the winner already owns the prize, they will not be eligible for a refund or exchange of their original purchase.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.