Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Share the Aer Giveaway!
2020 was a troublesome year for everybody, except considerably more so for the individuals who got themselves homebound with a respiratory infection. We realize that so many are aching for life to get back to a type of regularity – so 3B Medical chose to take care of this!
We are giving away 3 groundbreaking Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrators to 3 fortunate champs, in light of the fact that at 3B Medical, we trust it is consistently a fun opportunity to do great.
How would you win? Reveal to us your story. What are you missing? Who are you missing? Inform us regarding your lodge in the woods. Enlighten us regarding your little girl’s forthcoming wedding. Inform us regarding the canine that hangs tight for you to take him on an every day walk. Educate us concerning the pastimes you will actually want to do by and by, and the spots you will go. The ensemble you sing with. The grandchildren you can hardly wait to visit.
The solitary catch? You need to tell us by 4/30/2021! Victors picked by 5/3. Share this challenge and visit the links for extra entries. #sharetheaer
Lastly, 3B Medical might want to stretch out thanks and appreciation to cpap.com for banding together with us in our Share the Aer giveaway.
Best of luck to all!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator Giveaway! is Aer X
- Eligibility: Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator Giveaway! (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to those who sign up at https://gleam.io/KKuuE/aer-x-portable-oxygen-concentrator-giveaway and are years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is open worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Aer X (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant (“You”) agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor’s decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 01/28/2021 at 12:00AM PST and ends at on 02/27/2021 at 11:59PM PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://gleam.io/KKuuE/aer-x-portable-oxygen-concentrator-giveaway. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner(s) will receive AERX Portable Oxygen Concentrator (approximate retail value 1000 USD)
Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the Winner’s disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aer X from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Aer X may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Aer X and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of United States, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in United States having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
3B Medical, Inc. Aer X Giveaway Contest Rules and Disclaimers
Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Prize consists of 1 Aer X Portable Oxygen System. Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 3B Medical, Inc. reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Limit of one entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the contest There is no limitation on age. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. Employees of 3B Medical, Inc., U.S. Expeditors (dba cpap.com), the contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. To be eligible, the entry must be on behalf of someone in the U.S. with a valid physician’s prescription for medical oxygen.
Entries. 3B Medical, Inc. is interested in identifying oxygen patients in need who lack insurance or the financial resources to own a portable oxygen concentrator. 3B Medical, Inc. has recently launched its Aer X POC, a new, small and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that can improve the life of any patient that is able to remain mobile and ambulatory. This contest is designed to allow participants to tell us their story on how obtaining a POC for themselves or someone they know and love, can dramatically change the quality of their life. Help us give the gift of Aer to someone who most needs it. To enter, write us a letter and clearly:
Identify the full name and address of the patient in need of medical oxygen
If you are entering on your own behalf, tell us your story and how the Aer X POC might change your life. If you are entering on behalf of a family or friend, tell us your relationship to this person, in addition to how the Aer X can change their life.
We reserve the right to use all media provided for future marketing purposes.
Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant 3B Medical, Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that 3B Medical, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
Release. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against 3B Medical, Inc., its employees and agents, the contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by 3B Medical, Inc.
Compliance with Law. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. 3B Medical, Inc. shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law. Contest void where prohibited by law.